Yes. All plans include a free 14 day trial period and you can request a free trial by clicking on "Free Trial" button in our home page.Click on Schedule Demo in this page and we are happy to show you how CMx aligns and fits with your current and future business requirements.
All data that you track, upload and manage belongs to you (the customer) and can be exported any time by the customer administrator.
Absolutely. We do not store credit card information and it is fully handled by our PCI compliant secure subscription billing platform Chargebee . Our platform runs on SSL certificate based https on every page and this ensures that all of your data including the payment information is completely safe.
Nope. You do not have to sign a contract for using a contract software and you can cancel any time.
Not at all. CMx is built from ground up using open source technologies and therefore we are able to keep the pricing to rock bottom without compromising quality. We believe that great software scales in volume , just like Atlasssian and we follow the same model.
After you sign up , look for an email from CMx platform (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with your unique login url and login credentials using which you can start using the CMx platform. If you need help , please contact us by chat or email and we will be happy to assist you.
Yes , we support non-profits operating for a good cause and we offer free or discounted plans for non-profit organizations. Please contact us with your non-profit organization details.
We support both Cloud and On Premise. We have a monthly/annual subscription based cloud platform where you can signup instantly and start using the software immediately after sign up. We also have an On-Premise version which you can instantly deploy within your office firewall.
You can store unlimited contract documents in all plans. There is no upper limit.
We provide unlimited online/email support and 9am to 5pm Central Time live chat support for all of our customers. We also provide Service Level Agreements (SLA) for enterprise customers running in cloud or on-premise who needs SLA on mutually agreed upon terms.For SLA support contact us at email@example.com .
Absolutely. By default CMx provides you the ability to track both contract metadata and documents. If you do not want to keep track of the documents, just use the contract metadata sections only.
Yes. You can create a custom field form with unlimited custom fields , assign it to a contract type and when you select that contract type in create contract , all of your custom fields will be visible under Custom tab. It is just as simple as two steps.
Absolutely. We have implemented best of the breed security policies to guard the contract documents. All contract documents are saved in relational database in encrypted form in Amazon Web Infrastructure (AWS) cloud. Administrators of CMx software can turn on Two Factor or Multi-factor authentication (bank level security) for all or selected users.
1. What is Contract Life Cycle Management and how is it important in procurement life cycle ?
2. How to manage Contract Permissions easily during procurement process?
3. What features to look for in a Contract Lifecycle Management Software?
4. How to improve approval process using Serial and Parallel Approval Workflow?
5. What ensures Cloud Contract Security?
6. How Contract drafting software makes life easier for lawyers in authoring legal documents?
7. Audit Trail and Contract Analytics makes any difference?
8. When business grows , will the agreement software scale according to my business?
9. How easy it is to do Contract Migration and what about export?
10. How do choose between on premise contract software and online contract software?
11. How to select best contract administration software for my business?
12. What are the benefits of using Software for legal agreements management?
13. What are the implementation challenges of Contract Software?
14. What value software provides for contract drafting /authoring and redlining?
15. How important is contract renewal?
16. Understanding amendments and how it can benefit business operations?